Friday 2 October 2009

An Intro

The title of this page may sound quiet personal but its not all that personal it just things that i have thought up and found myself too alone to share .Solitude does make people do strange things and i don't want to whine over my solitude so i am sharing my solitude to an audience to immaterialize the solitude.

The Post may sometimes be wayward sometimes too early and sometimes too late sometimes agony sometimes eternal bliss, love sometimes despair ,passion sometimes desire ,Dreams and thoughts all that i have and i do thought up in my tiny little brain . I share it here with you my beloved friends.Like shouting into an empty night aware of the possibility that some may here and sometimes only may the night hear it

Yours Wind:

1 comment:

  1. You have a GREAT blog. I just loved coming here and reading ALL your posts.
    Many-a-posts have made me speechless and many have made me think so much that I have a lot of thoughts.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

come on! scribble down whats in your heart!