Saturday 1 November 2014

Her




Oh I love her
Light of my day, the dark of my night.
Her prowess exonerating my every thought.
I fall pray to her naughty taunts
I feel tendered in her every smile
Like the flower that blooms for the lusty sea winds
She blossoms to my every touch
Her glances falls not on my body 
But far deep they etch on my very being.
Her delightful cries ignite me to realms unknown
To lands of the addictive divine.
My soul and I are but unsullied slaves to her every wish
Her ecstasy is the only reward ever desired.
I am in love, yes but hooked I am to her
Like soul does to soul. Rare a event as the divine comets
In love but belongs to her I do
As part does to part to make one whole.
She is the meaning and the being
All that I am and I ever crave to be
In this life and much beyond the grave
Meant to be we are, to be together we are.
Oh my dear heavens. How I love her. 
How I wish I could put them all in words
With nothing more ever left to say. 

1 comment:

  1. Roopkund Trek
    It rarely happens when you get a chance to stay with the local. At their home. Lovely people and amazing pahari ambience.

    ReplyDelete

come on! scribble down whats in your heart!